The Women’s Mentoring Foundation has been providing counseling, coaching, and mentoring services since 2018. Women from diverse cultures approach us with various challenges, and we take pride in offering them care and support to heal, recover, move forward, and thrive.
At WMF, we offer guidance, support and valuable resources that ultimately empower women to positively change their lives.
As experienced professionals with years of training, we offer insightful understanding, proactive advice and help in a calm and safe environment. With compassion, we give our clients the tools to continue their healing journey throughout their lives, no matter what their day-to-day lives entail.
Women of all ages, backgrounds and professions benefit from our coaching, counseling and mentoring programs. Participants have the opportunity to focus on their own self-leadership and are given the skills, support and resources to create a better life, secure employment and even start their own business if that is their heart’s desire.
We assist women in overcoming various challenges, be they big or small, which include:
- Professional and career challenges
- Personal, family, and relationship challenges
- Physical, emotional abuse, or other forms of domestic violence that significantly impacts lives.
- Low confidence and self-esteem.
- Suicidal thoughts.
- Refugees navigating the waters of a new country, language and expectations.
- Vulnerable women with compromised physical and/or mental health.
We cannot always control what happens to us but we can control how we respond.
What we offer …
Our qualified, professional and experienced staff offer help to women who need extra understanding and insightful advice. Some of the outcomes we have achieved through our counseling services include:
- Increased confidence
- Greater personal understanding and awareness
- Improved mental, emotional and physical health
- Better lives – both personally and professionally
- Assistance with finding and accessing appropriate external resources to support our clients’ healing and growth.
Coaching / Mentoring
Qualified staff members provide mentoring to:
- Offer compassionate relief to women suffering or in distress from diverse backgrounds
- Support women by offering intervention support and bereavement counseling to save lives
- Provide peer mentors to build capacity to support women suffering from suicidal crisis, emotional pain or distress
- Encourage recovery in a compassionate and respectful way
- Provide information and referral for women suffering from poverty or distress.
- Establish suicide prevention activities to support community connection and awareness activities.